- I Want to Be Big (there is nothing to mod because this is only a story)
- Talking Friends Superstar
- Talking Pierre the Parrot Free
- Talking Santa
- Talking Santa Meets Ginger
- Talking Tom and Ben News Free
- Talking Tom Cat Free
- Tom Loves Angela
- Tom's Love Letters
Tomorrow I would upload the remaining two of this project: Talking Angela & Talking Gina the Giraffe Free
Also, I want to thank you for everyone who visit this blog. It's still a long-long way to buy a new device for this mod project, but I said it's progressing. We already accumulated $0.39328 (492 clicks) from AdfLy, and $0 from Chitaka. If you have any suggestion about which ads publisher is the best for this blog, then I would be thankful to you for I don't think Chitaka is the best.
Also, I'm rather busy today. I can't reply your emails and comments one-by-one, but I have read it. Perhaps tomorrow I would reply your email. Give me your feedbacks about anything, I would be thankful to you.
hope the best for you, bro. keep modding :D
ReplyDeleteUpdate D & D arena please
ReplyDeleteWhere are you from bro ? Maybe i can help you earn more, i wish to get talking ben 3.1 with lots of tubes bcoz kids play it much here, whatsapp me at +91 nine,7,one,2,zero,3,0,178
ReplyDeleteEmail me at axpe(numberfive)@ hotmai please. I can help you earn more. Thanks
ReplyDelete