Sunday, January 26, 2014

About My Works

This is only an announcement since there are a lot of people wondering why I'm offline on the past two days. But first, thank you for support me this far. I just making this blog a couple of days ago, but thanks to my wonderful friends whom help me to promote this blog. My sincerely thanks for you guys... ^o^

About this past two days, I will take a break on Saturday and Sunday. It's because I don't have any Internet connection in my home. All I can get is when I'm on the campus, so all mods posting will be upload on Monday-Friday except there is a holiday between these days.

And the last, please do not feel bad for me. I have to accept my friends advice to link my Index, home, and request page to ads. As you may see in Support Me page, currently I have raised fund to buy a new device which more powerful than I have now (for my device is too inconvenient to mod apps). Please help me and think this is a small help you can provide me.

Thank you guys for your support... ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment