Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Announcement: Taking A Break for Chinese New Year

Hi guys,
thank you for following this blog. I wouldn't update this blog anymore until next Monday because I must go to my village in a countryside. It's a remote area, so it would be difficult for me to find an Internet connection. But, if somehow I can get an Internet connection, then I would posting my new mods.

Thanks to you, I got many homeworks for these Chinese new year holiday ^o^
But, I can't mod any online games because I have no Internet connection. Perhaps I would mod some Outfit7 games and any other offline games.

Also, I want to reply each of your comments, but somehow I can't reply it. I don't know why, but please don't think wrong about me.

Thank you for your support, and keep support me guys...
Happy Chinese New Year guys... ^o^

My works list: Index
For Support Me : Support Page

3 comments:

  1. Eh,.. is that so? I do celebrate Chinese New Year. And I've got holiday ..just for one day tho-_- thanks for respecting Chinese :3 *am i right?

    ReplyDelete