Monday, January 27, 2014

LINE JELLY 1.3.5 Hack Mod Cheat Coins Farming


Name : LINE JELLY
Version : 1.3.5
Hack / Mod / Cheat :
  • When you play a game, your coins will be multiplied by 100, also there is a bypass for invalid block which would accept as valid (then you will get coins for this)
(This game have no anti-cheat detection system, in one play I can got 50k++ coins - First, I tried to multiple coins by 1000, but as an aticipation, I think it would be enough for multiply this one by 100)
Also thanks for Leies Chan whom notice me about this update... ^o^
Installation for non-rooted device:
  • Uninstall your LINE apps (or some of my friends said that it would be OK if you downgrade your LINE apps to 3.8)
  • Uninstall market version for this app
  • Install this mod app
  • Install your LINE apps (if you're uninstall this app in the first step)
  • Enjoy this mod apps ^o^v
Installation for rooted device:
  • Install market version for this apps, then login
  • Backup this apps with Titanium Backup
  • Uninstall market version
  • Install this mod
  • Restore data only for this apps using Titanium Backup
  • Enjoy this mod apps ^o^v

Check out other realesed mods on Index

PS: if in the future there is an update for this game, feel free to contact me. I will update this mod in my free time. Keep support me ^^

2 comments: