Sunday, January 26, 2014

LINE PokoPang 2.0.3 Gems and Money


Name : LINE PokoPang
Version : 2.0.3 (update January 10, 2014)
Hack / Mod / Cheat :
  • Go to CherryStore, choose anything, instead of decreasing gems, it would be increasing your gems (I mod this apps to negating gems when buy cherries - if the initial value 10 gems than it would be -10, if its 250 then it would be -250)
(I know it's still hard to beat the last boss even if you're already power up all of the items, perhaps in the next release I will also mod the damage ^o^v I know there are a lot of mods for this app in the Internet. Actually I don't want to released this mod, but because of my friends keep asking me instead of searching in the Internet, then I upload this mod)
Installation for non-rooted device:
  • Uninstall your LINE apps (or some of my friends said that it would be OK if you downgrade your LINE apps to 3.8)
  • Uninstall market version for this app
  • Install this mod app
  • Install your LINE apps (if you're uninstall this app in the first step)
  • Enjoy this mod apps ^o^v
Installation for rooted device:
  • Install market version for this apps, then login
  • Backup this apps with Titanium Backup
  • Uninstall market version
  • Install this mod
  • Restore data only for this apps using Titanium Backup
  • Enjoy this mod apps ^o^v

Download Link : Zippyshare
Check out other realesed mods on Index

PS: if in the future there is an update for this game, feel free to contact me. I will update this mod in my free time. Keep support me ^^

5 comments:

  1. hello..if you ok,pls mail me
    mlfilbe@gmail.com
    want to talk to you privately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just wanna tell you that Pokopang is already upgrade to v2.0.4...kindly update the mod yeah..Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u teach me how to mod apk line games?
    email me zhan.zhim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete