Tuesday, January 28, 2014

LINE Sonic Dash S and LINE I Love Coffee Hack Mod

I have finished my works on LINE Sonic Dash S mod, but I must go home now. Give me another 17 hours and I would post it for you.

Also, several people requested LINE I Love Coffee mod, but I must turn down this request because my device isn't supported. As you know, my device' internal memory is only 128 MB and that's mean my free internal memory without any other apps only around 50 MB. This application eat a lot of internal memory so I even can't play it.

This is the same case with LINE Mapple Story.

I'm sorry but this is my limitation for now. But I will try to borrow my friends' devices. If they would borrowed it for me, then I can try to mod these apps, but I can't promise you.

I'm really really thank you for your support on my ads. For now, it's already 98 clicks on adf.ly with $0.09271 earnings. My target is around $100, so I can buy a better device than my current device, MITO A220. I know it would be a long long way without your help, and I need you to keep support on me... ^o^

If you feel moved to help me, then I would accept anything useful from you. Contact me at lord.thorz@yahoo.com. Also, you can read Support Me Page to read my currently condition.

4 comments: