Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Talking Tom 1.3.1 Outfit7 Hack Mod Cheat Coins


Name : My Talking Tom
Version : 1.3.1
Hack / Mod / Cheat : Play Whack-A-Mouse, just get a coin and you would get 5k coins
(This is a request mod, I can freeze the money but the others said that it would damage the game balance and when you play beside your friend then your friend would notice that you're a cheater. So I came with this mod that only hack coins only on Whack-A-Mouse. I don't hack the score so you still can boast a thing with your friends ^o^)

Installation:
  • No rooted device needed
  • Uninstall PlayStore version (if you want to take precaution step, then backup your data before installation)
  • Install this mod version
  • Enjoy this mod version ^^

Download Link : Zippyshare
Check out other released mods on Index

PS: if in the future there is an update for this game, feel free to contact me. I will update this mod in my free time. Keep support me ^^

3 comments: